Mandu - Day Excursion – (Tour Code : 02)
8:30AM – Departure from Brilliant Convention Centre, Indore
Indore to Mandu distance 100 Kms (2 ½ Hrs)
- Jahaz Mahal : Jahaz Mehal/Ship Palace Situated between two artificial lakes, this two storied architectural marvel is so named as it appears as a ship floating in water. Built by Sultan Ghiyas-ud-din-Khilji, it served as a harem for the sultan. It is a major tourist attraction and presents many scenic views and photographic opportunities.
- Jami Masjid : Jami Masjid Inspired by the great mosque of Damascus, this humongous structure is striking in both its simplicity and architectural style-with large courtyards and grand entrances.
- Hoshangshah's Tomb : India's first marble structure, it is one of the most refined examples of Afghan architecture. Its unique features include the beautifully proportioned dome, intricate marble lattice work and porticoed courts and towers. It served as a template for the construction of Taj Mahal.
After lunch Roopmati Pavilion and Bazbahadur Palace. After evening tea, departure for Indore. Drop at Brilliant Convention Centre, Indore around 9:00 Pm.
||Per Person Tour Cost
|2 & 4 Pax cost includes Indigo Vehicle charges
|6 Pax cost includes Innova Vehicle charges
|12 Pax cost includes Tempo Traveller Vehicle charges
- Guided sightseeing at Mandu.
- Transportation including Indigo/Innova/Traveller.
- Entry charges (Jahaz Mahal, Roopmati Mahal & Jami Masjid) included.
- Lunch & Evening tea included in package.
- 01 Bottle of mineral water (½ Ltr) & Frooti (Small) to each participation (To & Fro).
Note : In case of foreign Tourist difference amount of entry charges (If applicable) payment on the spot.
Tours are been planned by MP Tourism. For bookings and further assistance, contact Mr. Sanjay Verma at email@example.com or +91 9424796634